What is a Content Management System
Every website on the internet has been built using a Content Management System (CMS) in one form or another. In essence it is an application that allows the user to create, edit, customise their website in a simple and manageable way.
A CMS is integral to our web design because we know how important it is for our clients to be able to easily manage and add/edit their own website's content. Content Management Systems provide complete control for you in a secure way, at all times. The CMS's we work with produce clean code making them search engine friendly and highly responsive to SEO. See below for more information.
Effortless Content Management
- Create new content and articles quickly
- Update text or images on the fly
- Format other elements such as banners and widgets
Seamless 3rd Party Plugin Compatibility
- Integrate any ecommerce platform of your choosing
- Select from a wide range of options like Paypal, Google Checkout & more
- Manage stock, mass import products and automate delivery charge easily
Search Engine Optimisation Installations
- Easily install/update Google analytics
- Control and influence your site's search ranking
- Edit and update all meta data, sitemaps and more
Hierachical User Permissions
- Grant access to the site's backend for team members
- Define access for different parts of your site
- Assign custom administrative access for various employees
Content Management Systems We Use
Click below for more information about the CMS's we endorse.